We at Tadano Imes Ltd. acknowledge and fully understand the importance of the protection of personal information, and strive to have strict and proper control over the personal information while complying with the applicable law.
- Personal information means the personally identifiable information about each of our customers, such as its name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, place of work including any other information with relation to such an individual customer, which is collected through the business and service activities we conduct.
■Purpose of Use of Personal Information
The personal information collected through the business and service activities we conduct will be used for the following purposes and within the scope described therein.
- 1.To provide information, service as to the commodities we handle, and to perform advertising activities with relation thereto.
- 2.To conduct a questionnaire survey.
- 3.To offer commodities, service, and to furnish various kinds of materials by request of customers.
- 4.To respond to inquiries and requests from customers.
- 5.In addition, to implement the necessary work with relation to the above.
■Management and Safekeeping of Personal Information.
- We continuously take the safety measures, from a technological and organizational point of view, to prevent the risk of any improper access to the personal information collected from our customers, of any loss, falsification and leak thereof.
- As to the security measures to be taken at the time of transmitting information or during the accessing process by means of the Internet, however, we are not in a position to guarantee any security in this relation due to the characteristically inevitable difficulties the Internet has, which is beyond our control.
- Such being the case, we ask you to transmit the personal information with the Internet on your own responsibility when doing so.
- On our part, we will strive to review and upgrade, in a timely manner, the measures currently established for the proper handling of personal information, and also for the appropriate management and safekeeping of the personal information.
■Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Party
- In the event we entrust a third party with any part of our business to implement it without a hitch, personal information will be provided to the third party to the extent required for the implementation of such business. In this case, however, we make a contract with the third party to supervise the appropriate management and safekeeping of such personal information.
- We will not disclose or offer any individual’s personal information to any third party without the consent of the individual, except the business as may be entrusted to the third party as cited above, and except where be specified in the following case.
- 1.In the event personal information is used in the personally unidentifiable condition such as for statistical data.
- 2.In the event the disclosure or offer of personal information to a third party is accepted by the applicable laws, ordinances or guidelines related thereto.
- 3.In the event the disclosure or offer of personal information is regarded as necessary to protect human lives, bodies or property, however that it is difficult to obtain the relevant customer’s consent thereto.
- 4.In the event the judicial authorities or administrative organ order that we disclose or offer personal information in accordance with the applicable laws and ordinances.
■Compliance with Applicable Law
- We comply with the laws, ordinances and guidance applicable to the protection of the personal information.
■Inquiries about Personal Information
■The Processing of Personal Data of Individuals within the EEA
You will receive an automatic confirmation Email once your inquiry form reaches us.
If you do not receive confirmation Email, please contact us again.